Liverpool Cleaning Services
Cleaning Services Provided Throughout The Liverpool Area
The Cleaning Services Group Ltd covers Central Liverpool and all surrounding areas, including Toxtheth, Fairfield, Edge Hill, Vauxhall, Everton, Anfield, Stanley Park, Stoneycroft, Knotty Ash and the outlying towns of Seacombe, Birkenhead, Dingle, Wavertree, Walton, West Derby, Aigburth, Wallesey, Mosseley Hill, Bootle, Seaforth and Bidston.
We have specialist cleaners for builders cleans, kitchen cleans, ducting cleans, marble polishing, high level cleaning, warehouse cleans, chiller cleans, carpet cleaning, oven cleaning etc.
We also have more general cleaners for the regular office cleaning and end of tenancy cleans.
Commercial Cleaning Services in Liverpool;
- Regular cleaning; minimum is one hour once per week with no maximum. One cleaner on site or many. Early morning cleans for pubs and clubs and shops and some offices; daytime cleans for those who prefer that; evening cleans for most offices and through the night cleans for
- One off cleans for situations such as periodic deep cleans of toilet areas; carpet cleaning; high level atrium cleans; stripping and sealing floors.
- Escalator cleaning; using the most up to date equipment
- Deep kitchen cleans for canteens, cafes, restaurants, hotels. Hygeine certificates provided.
- Ventilation Ducting cleaning and extraction system cleaning for all food outlets.
- Granite, marble, limestone cleaning and polishing
- Office cleaning
- Clear ups and cleans for Social services and other appropriate charity bodies.
- Descaling and cleaning swimming pool and spa surrounds
- Common area cleaning
- Student let cleaning
Industrial Cleaning Services in Liverpool
- Internal cleans to warehouses from ceiling to floor including racking
- Internal cleans to ceilings, walls and floors of chillers and freezers in food distribution sites
- Degreasing of factory and warehouse floors.
- Full external cleans to fascias, gutters, roofs.
- Degreasing and cleaning of machinery
- High level cleaning
Construction Cleaning Services in Liverpool
We specialise in builders cleans, sparkle cleans, and post refurbishment cleans, and can carry these out for private individuals who have had their homes refurbished; for builders carrying out new builds or refurbishments; for large contractors working on commercial or large scale projects. We are extremely experienced at meeting the demands of site managers and project managers, working to tight deadlines and as handover approaches working with and around the other trades. Our cleaning for builders cleans and sparkle cleans is always to an exceptionally high standard.
As well as the internal builders clean we can also do the external clean to the glazing and fascia.
We can also of course run the regular clean of site welfare facilities.
Domestic Cleaning Services in Liverpool
- We carry out only one off cleans for domestic customers in the Liverpool Area
- One off spring cleans
- Moving out cleans
- Moving in cleans
- End of Tenancy cleans (to see approximate costs follow the link)
- Builders cleans
- Clearances and deep cleans
- Trauma cleans
- Removal of urine odour from floor boarding particularly cat's!
- Common area cleaning
Interesting Details About Liverpool:
Liverpool the world famous city, is a visually stunning, friendly place. It has a compact central area and good transport links to the rest of the region, giving easy access to all areas. Whether you are fanatical about sport, a culture vulture, enjoy exploring heritage sites or are a music lover, Liverpool has got plenty to keep you entertained. The city has become the nightlife capital of the north of England, and offers a wide range of venues from intimate café bars to traditional pubs.
When King John signed Liverpool's charter in 1207 he created a 13th century new town. Liverpool began as a fishing town, but developed into one of the world's most important trading centres. It reached the height of its importance and prosperity in the 18th century. Liverpool has produced many famous authors, playwrights, poets and musicians; perhaps the best known of all is The Beatles.
By the start of the 19th century, 40% of the world's trade was passing through Liverpool and the construction of major buildings reflected this wealth. In 1830, Liverpool and Manchester became the first cities to have an intercity rail link, through the Liverpool and Manchester Railway. The population continued to rise rapidly, especially during the 1840s when Irish migrants began arriving by the hundreds of thousands as a result of the Great Famine. By 1851, approximately 25% of the city's population was Irish-born. During the first part of the 20th century, Liverpool was drawing immigrants from across Europe
ISO Certification: QMS ISO9001 ISO14001
Tuesday 22nd October 2013
We now have the full complement of ISO's available to us with...
Friday 6th September 2013
The Cleaning Services Group has just started the builders and sparkle...
Cleaning Services in...
- East Sussex
- High Wycombe
- Central London
- SE London
- NE London
- SW London
- West London
- East London
- NW London
- Weston Super Mare
- Milton Keynes
- North West Region
- West Sussex
- The Cotswolds
- Tyne & Wear