Cleaning Services Maidstone
Cleaning in and around the Maidstone Area
The Cleaning Services Group Ltd can provide our full range of cleaning services to all market sectors in Maidstone and surrounding areas (Domestic Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Industrial Cleaning and
Builders Cleans). (Including Sandling, Weavering, Bearstead, Downswood, Shepway, Otham, Langley Heath, Detling, Aylesford, Forstal, East & West Malling, Leybourne, Snodland)
Our main services are briefly outlined below for a more in depth look at each of these services then visit the appropriate SERVICES
Commercial Cleaning Services in Maidstone;
- Regular cleaning; We can accommodate once per week cleans with a minimum of one hour per week up to seven days a week with many cleaners on site.
- One off cleans for situations such as periodic deep cleans of toilet areas; carpet cleaning; high level atrium cleans;.
- Escalator cleaning; using the most up to date equipment
- Deep kitchen cleans for canteens, cafes, restaurants, hotels. Hygeine certificates provided.
- Ventilation Ducting cleaning and extraction system cleaning for all food outlets.
- Granite, marble, limestone cleaning and polishing
- Office cleaning
- Clear ups and cleans for Social services and other appropriate charity bodies.
- Descaling and cleaning swimming pool and spa surrounds
- Common area cleaning
- Student let cleaning
- Ultrasonic Blind cleaning
- Stripping and sealing floors
Industrial Cleaning Services in Maidstone
- Internal cleans to warehouses from ceiling to floor including racking
- Internal cleans to ceilings, walls and floors of chillers and freezers in food distribution sites
- Degreasing of factory and warehouse floors.
- Full external cleans to fascias, gutters, roofs.
- Degreasing and cleaning of machinery
- High level cleaning
Construction Cleaning Services in Maidstone
We specialise in builders cleans, sparkle cleans, and post refurbishment cleans, and can carry these out for private individuals who have had their homes refurbished; for builders carrying out new builds or refurbishments; for large contractors working on commercial or large scale projects. We are extremely experienced at meeting the demands of site managers and project managers, working to tight deadlines and as handover approaches working with and around the other trades. Our cleaning for builders cleans and sparkle cleans is always to an exceptionally high standard.
As well as the internal builders clean we can also do the external clean to the glazing and fascia.
We can also of course run the regular clean of site welfare facilities.
Domestic Cleaning Services in Maidstone
- We only carry out one off cleans for domestic customers in this area
- One off spring cleans
- Moving out cleans
- Moving in cleans
- End of Tenancy cleans (to see approximate costs follow the link)
- Builders cleans
- Clearances and deep cleans
- Trauma cleans
- Removal of urine odour from floor boarding particularly cat's!
- Common area cleaning
Interesting details about Maidstone
Maidstone's charter as a town was first confirmed in 1549; although briefly revoked, a new charter in 1551 created the town as a borough. The town’s charter was ratified in 1619 under James I, and the coat of arms, bearing a golden lion and a representation of the river, was designed. Recently these arms were added to by the head of a white horse (representing Invicta, the motto of the county of Kent), a golden lion and an iguanodon. The iguanodon relates to the local discovery in the 19th century of the fossilised remains of such a dinosaur : The remains are now displayed in the Natural History Museum in London.
During the Civil War a battle took place here in 1648, resulting in victory for the Parliamentarian forces. Andrew Broughton, who was Mayor of Maidstone in 1649 (and also Clerk to the High Court of Justice) was responsible for declaring the death sentence on Charles I, and today a plaque in Maidstone Town Centre memorialises Andrew as 'Mayor and Regicide' (a killer of kings).
Maidstone has had the right to a town gaol since 1604; the present prison lies north of the town centre and was completed in 1819. Army barracks have been a feature of the town since 1797, when the first was built. The present Invicta Barracks is home to the Royal Engineers 36 Engineer Regiment, which includes two Gurkha field squadrons.
From an economic point of view, Maidstone’s history has developed around the river, and also the surrounding countryside. Paper mills, stone quarrying, brewing and the cloth industry have all flourished here.
ISO Certification: QMS ISO9001 ISO14001
Tuesday 22nd October 2013
We now have the full complement of ISO's available to us with...
Friday 6th September 2013
The Cleaning Services Group has just started the builders and sparkle...
Cleaning Services in...
- East Sussex
- High Wycombe
- Central London
- SE London
- NE London
- SW London
- West London
- East London
- NW London
- Weston Super Mare
- Milton Keynes
- North West Region
- West Sussex
- The Cotswolds
- Tyne & Wear